go to site banana, chocolate and quinoa overnight oats.
watch If you’re looking for a quick and easy breakfast that’s also healthy then these ideas are perfect. One version combines bananas and chocolate for an indulgent taste while the other includes protein-rich quinoa to keep you going for lunch. Both of these recipes serve one person but if you’re making them for more than just yourself then the quantities are easy to multiply.
enter site Ingredients
norge dating site For the banana and chocolate overnight oats
http://www.youngasianescorts.co.uk/?baletos=%D8%A3%D8%B3%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B3-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%81%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AD%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%83%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A7%D9%86&208=f7 أسعار الفوركس في السوق المفتوحة بباكستان 250ml almond milk
http://agauchepourdevrai.fr/?fuier=agences-de-rencontres-montreal&e3a=d6 2 scoops (60g) vanilla protein powder
enter 1 ripe banana, roughly chopped
go to link 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder (over 70% cocoa)
http://metodosalargarpene.es/ebioer/3011 75g rolled oats
https://www.cedarforestloghomes.com/enupikos/9122 A little grated dark chocolate, to serve
For the quinoa overnight oats
prescription accutane quebec 40g rolled oats
citalopram ratiopharm 20 mg bijwerkingen 125g cooked quinoa
zyvox online 3d 2 scoops (60g) vanilla protein powder
250ml almond milk
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon 3 dried apricots, roughly chopped
2 tbsp raisins
1 tbsp honey
- Place all the ingredients apart from the rolled oats and dark chocolate in a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Pour the mixture over the oats and stir well. Leave to soak in a sealable container in the fridge for at least 8 hours, or overnight.
- When you’re ready to eat, sprinkle the dark chocolate over the top.
source link For the quinoa overnight oats
This simple and easy breakfast recipe,
The combination of cooked quinoa and oats gives it a really nice nutty flavor.”
- Tip all the ingredients apart from the apricots, raisins, and honey into a large bowl and mix well. Pour the mix into a sealable container and leave to soak in the fridge for at least 8 hours, or overnight.
- When you’re ready to eat, remove the lid and top with the dried apricots, raisins and a drizzle of honey.